Monday, February 20, 2012
Yes, after long last, we finally have a new issue, and it's a big one.
What will you find?
- A profile on musician Ryan Johnson
- A profile on artist/musician/producer Corey Fisher
- Tyson Habein discusses the possibilities and current strides being made for hip hop in Montana
- Contributing photographer Seth Dahl presents his photo essay, "Colorado River"
- A photo roundup of our New Year, New Art party held January 25th
- February's First Friday Art Walk, with highlights including Jeff Dawson, Levi Johnson, Sterling Washington, Janice Oehlke, and Josh Wilkinson
- In Liner Notes, Sara Habein reviews both Dana Jo Forseth's Driven EP and Jonathan Ravenscroft's self-titled debut.
Do check it out!
TIP FOR VIEWING: Because this is a PDF file, it can sometimes be slow to load online. For best viewing, right click and 'Save link as' to your computer. It looks better viewed in Acrobat anyway!
Also, don't forget to RSVP for the Infinite Disposable book release party. It promises to be a lot of fun.
Until next time, thanks for reading.
Edited to Add: Print Editions are now available through MagCloud: