Yes, after taking a break for the month of May, Magnificent Seven returns on Saturday, June 8th. That's just one week from today.
From 6-11pm, we'll bring you tons of great music and art out on the Machinery Row patio (202 2nd Ave. S). $5 gets you in the door. Free food, full bar with ID. Even with the venue change, the show is still all ages.
See art from:
- Julia Becker
- Halley Gallagher
- Plus! Art from Tyson Habein and Pablo Jara (of Level Up Tattoo) will be auctioned off during the evening.
- Plus-Plus! Come see local artists work on a collaborative art piece... and put in your bid.
- Lady Maeyhem (acoustic original)
- Hydr8 (contemporary experimental)
- Parking Lot Astronauts (progressive instrumental rock)
- Risa Alvarez (fire eating!)
- Riverside Rising (Celtic rock)
- Mixtress Pendula (DANCE PARTY!)
It'll be great fun, promise.
PS: Don't forget that the next night, June 9th, come see Hey Marseilles play on the Machinery Row patio at 8pm. Tickets are $10 in advance and $13 at the door, and are also available to buy online. All ages.